Dear visitors, we would like to inform you that a birds of prey show does not take place in Rabí in the season 2022. Thank you for your understanding.
PALACE (basic tour)
HISTORY OF THE CASTLE AND ITS BUILDING DEVELOPMENT
The tour begins in the large courtyard, then passes through the preserved part of the medieval palace. In its rooms there are models of the castle, which are clearly closer to the architectural development of the castle area. It is possible to see archaeological findings and an exhibition of stove tiles. Visitors also go to the observation terrace and descend to the basement along the narrowest staircase. The conclusion of the tour takes place in the dungeon.
- This tour is leaded by Czech speaking guide.
- It is possible to borrow a written booklet in various foreign languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Russian) from the ticket office of the Rabí Castle.
- A sightseeing in foreign language (English/German) can be offered only for a group comprising 15 or more persons which has made a reservation 24 hours ahead.
|1. 11.-31. 12.||closed|
- Kategorie Price
- Adults 25-65 years 140 CZK
- Seniors 65+ 110 CZK
- Youth 18-25 years 110 CZK
- Persons with disabilities with valid identification card/certificate 110 CZK
- Children 6-18 years 60 CZK
- Children under 6 years free
- Person accompanying a disabled person free
- Person accompanying a school group of at least 15 pupils/studets free
- Tour guide accompanying a group oof at least 15 persons free
- Free single NPÚ tickets free
- Free family NPÚ tickets free
- NPÚ card free
- "Náš člověk" card free
- National Museum card free
- ICOMOS card free
- Journalist with press accreditation free
Didactic programme for schools
- Kategorie Cena
- Pre-school 60 CZK/p